Occupiers introduced passes for leaving the TOT

From October 1, a departure from the temporarily occupied territories to free Ukraine must take place only with permits issued by the occupiers.

In order to get permission to leave Vasylivka, you must provide the Russians with your passport data, personal identification number, birth certificate and, most importantly, a military ID. After that, you fill out the questionnaire, where you must indicate:

  • Travel route;
  • The purpose of the trip;
  • Number of people;
  • Way of moving.

Next, the occupiers will conduct an “inspection” and must provide an answer within 10 days.

In fact, the Russians are holding the local population hostage, where only their will depends on whether the residents can leave the region. Also, the Russians use departure as another reason to collect personal data of the population.

Therefore, Ukraine’s National Resistance Center calls on the residents of the temporarily occupied territories to leave the region if possible.

Переглядаючи цей сайт, ви погоджуєтесь з нашою політикою конфіденційності.