The confrontation between the Kremlin towers continues, and some of them are no longer interested in war, because they do not want to share a place in the dock with other representatives of the Putin regime. Therefore, Russians willingly report on each other.
The internal documentation of the 4th tank division of the Russian Federation came into the possession of the National Resistance Center.
The division participated in hostilities from the very beginning of the full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Its units attacked Sumy, Kharkiv and Chernihiv regions. It was knocked out of all regions and lost two-thirds of its fleet of equipment, and thus lost combat capability.
The documents indicate that the First Tank Army (which includes the division) has a shortage of trained combat personnel. According to the results of the inspection conducted by the Russian General Staff, corruption is flourishing in the division. After all, the personnel and trained soldiers sat in the rear, performing work that was not theirs, while the gunners and riflemen performed the work of logistical support, actually unloaded products or serviced the equipment. Instead, inexperienced soldiers were in the crews.
However, there is also a problem with technology. So, according to the report of the division command, most battalions have a problem of understaffing and provided lists of faulty equipment:
The Center also has lists of personnel of the division at its disposal. Here is a list of commanders:
- Commander – Colonel Yevgeny Zhuravlev;
- Chief of staff – lieutenant colonel Andrey Knyazev;
- deputy commander – colonel Grigoriy Lazutkin;
- head of physical training – lieutenant colonel Alexander Ryzhak;
- deputy commander for military and political work – Major Andrey Lukyanenko;
- deputy commander for weapons (head of the technical unit) – lieutenant colonel Alexander Gorunov;
- deputy commander from the rear – colonel Roman Maltsev;
- deputy of the General Staff – lieutenant colonel Denis Gutarov.
Attention OSINT lovers. All personnel of the division by link.
Each occupant has been identified.