On Monday, October 9, the 2-week Multicopter course from the National Resistance Center and the «Kruk» UAV Operator Training Center starts. The course is designed to train the UAV operator.
In addition to practical skills in controlling a drone, you will learn:
- Camouflage, reconnaissance, work in pairs and other skills necessary for the successful work of a UAV operator;
- Work with technical components and various devices that improve the operation and increase the efficiency of UAV use;
- Work with specialized software, such as «Nettle», «Delta» and other applications.
Upon completion of the course, you will become a full-fledged UAV operator who not only knows how to fly a drone, but also knows all the intricacies of successful use in combat conditions. Moreover, you will receive a certificate of completion of the course, which will confirm your qualifications.
Course duration: 2 weeks, starting on October 9th. Classes will be held every day on weekdays, 5 days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
To apply for the course, you need to send an e-mail with documents to the mail of the «Kruk» UAV Center [email protected] with the subject line «Multirotor training; Resistance».
Documents to be attached to the letter:
- Application for the Head of the Training and Methodological Center for the Training of UAV Pilots in any form and consent to the processing of personal data (can be done by hand). For example: «I ask you to enroll in the Multirotor training course, I consent to the processing of personal data».
- Passport scan: 1, 2, 11 pages, if the ID card is 1, 2 sides and a certificate of registration/registration.
Finally, your documents will be sent for verification. If the verification is successful, you will be contacted by a representative of the «Kruk» Center.