Inform the Ukrainian intelligence about the troops of the occupiers
Make sure you are browsing this site in anonymous and secure mode.
Instructions for setting up anonymity
We don’t leave feedback unnecessarily for your safety!
How to use the chatbot:
- You have the opportunity to help our army by adding information to the chatbot about the occupier’s locations, movements, military equipment, and personnel.
- Be sure to specify the geographical coordinates of the enemy’s location. This information will be transferred to the Headquarters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The information you provide will be used to strike at the enemy.
- We also encourage you to provide information about collaborators. Please send us the following information: name, location, time of activity, and what they do. Punishment for all collaborators will be inevitable!
- If you have any problems while using the chatbot, select /start in the menu or write the command /start in a message to the chatbot.
You can also send information to this email address
Information security basics training
In the course, you will learn the methods by which hackers steal your personal information and learn how to counter this. During the training, we will consider:
- general threats;
- basics of phishing (stealing passwords);
- we learn to make reliable passwords, and we learn methods of easily remembering them;
- what is ransomware and how to avoid its appearance on your computer.
Please note that your registration is required to complete the course. However, we do not use this data to send you newsletters or collect information about you.